Test

Test Testy

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Team that I worked with at Bakelite Hylam

Today I met the team that I worked with at Bakelite Hylam 5 years ago. They are still lively. There are many success stories among them. When I joined this team as a Supervisor I was 19 years old and the average age of this team was around 35 - 40. They treated me as a kid, sometimes as an interruption but later on as a enthusiastic guy trying to do some new things. I got to see so many changes happening at Bakelite Hylam and I really enjoyed my tenure there. That was where I had got an excellent opportunity to develop myself. I played so many roles and I got an excellent organization-wide exposure. I worked in a variety of teams consisting on internal employees and external consultants. I experienced and supported implementation of BPR, EMS (a mini ERP), VRS, office tools, production costing, purchase, Performance Management System redesign and so on. I must thank Ramakrishna Pavuluri for inviting me to this.



Names that I remember are Narayana, KV Rao, Subash, ??, Satyam, Venkataiah, Manoj, Benez Rodrigues, Sadanandam, Ramakrishna Pavuluri, Sekhar, and Suresh.Below to the right are Mr. Yadagiri and Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment