Test

Test Testy

Thursday, June 7, 2007

A lazy day

After about 54 days we had a very lazy day. We had our LDP today and this is one program that is less intensive on the mind. In all the other courses we have to do so much of catching up that we don't have anytime for anything. But we had lots of time today, both in the class and during the breaks.

I also happened to realize that one of my section mate who was formerly with Mckinsey had attended an Executive Development Program and I was a part of the team that did a half day team building program two years ago. Nitin and I were there and Prof. Ramnarayan had just joined ISB then. I spoke to my classmate and reminded her about the program. She was pleasantly surprised to learn about that and mentioned that they really enjoyed that part of the program. She even has a video of that program and promised to share that with me.

Monsoon seems to have arrived in Hyderabad. Weather suddenly turned colder and it has been drizzling throughout the day, on and off. I hope that the monsoon stays and sets in fully. I would have been a lot more happier with this rain if I was not at ISB. At ISB I'm not even felt how was the summer this year. All I remember is that I never slept on the same day, I always slept tomorrow, that is I never slept before 12 midnight.

There is almost complete silence as most of the people left for their native places. I am planning to venture out tomorrow into the wild behind SV1 hoping to sight few wild animals.

The Term 2 is lurking around the corner and all the subjects seem to be more analytically oriented and therefore definitely stretch all the non-engineers here. We are now 12.5% MBA and are looking forward for the remaining part. I am sure that the next batch would-bes might have already started gearing up for the admission process.

Dr. Sudanshu Bankata, one of the senior citizens study group member has coined an interesting one liner, which goes as: At ISB if someone appears innocent either he/she is a liar or an outlier. Statistics is getting ingrained into our daily life very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment