Test

Test Testy

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Changing gears

Yesterday evening I took some time out to review how things are going and see if somethings need change. After the review I have decided to change gears and shift my narrow focus. Though learning is my primary focus I have decided to widen it and also include non-study related activities.

This may affect the kinds of topics that I might dwell in these blog posts. I spoke to my last boss and the first thing he mentioned was that he remembered me as he was attending a seminar on HR Strategy. This indicates that more often I discussed with him about HR strategy than anything else. I have more or or less chosen to take the Strategy and Leadership elective.

Another interest of mine has been on the interaction between sociology, economics and business. I would like to highlight the developments that are linked to these areas and keep commenting on them.

One of the reasons that strongly pushed me into writing this blog is ISB admissions and incidentally now I am a part of the admissions task force. I would get to see the applications this year and looking forward to that. I have more or less detailed all the points related to admissions in my earlier posts. If you are looking for any related information search for posts on ISB admission cycle.

Finally I would continue to update about the student life at ISB and keep posting the pictures, you can look forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment