Test

Test Testy

Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's worth it

Today I felt that the amount of effort and money that I have put in to come to ISB has paid off. In our Global Economics Class we watched the Commanding Heights, a PBS production and the subsequent discussion with Prof. Krishna Kumar made me feel that my journey to ISB was worth it.

The web of questions in my mind cleared off instantly. I think I am more inspired than when I came to ISB in pursuing my dream.

Make a Difference in helping others lead a life of Significance, that's what I would like to do.

Material things never motivated me but I didn't find anything else that is more structured and channelised than business and thereby material things. For the first time I found the link between material and non-material goals.

Some very interesting upcoming posts are:

1. Comparative advantage: Using Macroeconomics to Individual life and career orientation. Discover What else could you be doing.

2. Kingfisher times.

3. Highly visible losers, invisible gainers.

4. Difference between being just intelligent and quick and smart an mature.

5. Is being judgemental wrong?

It's time for me to catch up some simulation. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment