Test

Test Testy

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Questions, Questions, Questions

I have been seeker. Seeker of solutions, seeker of answers.

One of the greatest seekers I know is Siddartha. Sometime back I was wondering how Siddartha got transformed into Gautama Buddha. I came up with a thought that kind of gave me a direction.

Siddartha had lots of questions related to human life and society. As the questions became more and more pressing he decided to seek answers for them. He went and sat under the Bodhi tree and focused on the questions. He got some answers but they didn't satisfy all the aspects so he continued further. He stopped only when all the dimensions were addressed satisfactorily and those answers became the principles of Buddhism.

Now, whatever I wrote above is according to my logic. From the above observation, I feel that we have all the answers for the questions we face within us. We have to focus on them enough and ask the right questions to get the right answers.

Finally questioning is the only way to discover yourself and the world around you. Questioning is useful in personal life, professional life and spiritual life.

Best of luck, keep questioning

2 comments:

  1. Hey its great to see that u have been able to take out so much time in our schedule to be bloggin regularly.
    Is it OK if I put ur link on my blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like to put a link on your blog, please do so. Just keep the display name as - Kiran Alla ISB Co 08.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete