Test

Test Testy

Friday, April 27, 2007

Term 1 begins

Last year around the same time I started my journey towards ISB. The first step was to figure out what is GMAT, can I manage to get a good score in it, how much preparation is needed and can someone reliable help me and so on.

And now again I am trying to figure out what kind of effort is needed from me, would I be able to cope with it, what do I do to be prepared and is there someone who can help me and so on. I have started feeling that may be getting in was easy, getting out wouldn't be. But hope prevails considering that so many others have gone through similar thing and succeeded.

Was browsing through the term one books and found them very interesting. Hope I will have enough time to go through all of them in detail.

When I was doing my diploma, I always dreamt of being an entreprenuer but offlate I was thinking about ideas that can impact society in a positive while being profitabe. Today in one of the briefings the same thing came out in a different form called Social Venture. This is one area I would like to spend some time on during this valuable one year.

Tomorrow is the world cup final. Never has been another world cup that has been so boring and predictable. I predicted right at the beginning that Australia, New zealand, Srilanka and South Africa would reach semis and that Australia and Srilanka would reach the final. And a day before the final I predict that Srilanka is going to take the cup

Muralidharan is going to play a great part and the way Jayawardene played in semis makes me feel that he is peaking at the right time. But overall the world cup has been a big flop. Even Mandira looks bored, the excitement on her face is gone and she appears like a DD news reader.

It's time for me to grab a bite and get immersed into the books. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment