Test

Test Testy

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Orientation blues

3 days of orientation and lots of muscles and bones paining in the body. First it was the amount of information that is needed to be absorbed after the relocation adjustments, second the going through the physical grill of searching the treasure hunt clues by running around the campus in about an hour.

But all in all it was quite exciting. Finally I could meet my study group mates - 5 of them, quite enthusiastic and with lots of energy levels. There is one doctor in the group too, seems to be lot of diversity.

The nominations for the GSB core group are to be submitted by tomorrow and I already saw about 5 of them with papers in hand pleading everyone else to sign in support of them. Good for them and good for me. I don't think I would have the mindspace to get into any full time resposibility keeping in mind the goals that I have set for myself.

That's all for now, need to get ready for the full day team building program planned for today, hope it will be cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment