Test

Test Testy

Saturday, April 21, 2007

It's a great feeling

When some put in so much of effort for others whom they even don't know well, I don't know why, I feel the touch of humanity. The unselfish, no motive work evokes a great emotion.

That's what I felt about the effort put in by the Class of 2007 in the orientation week for us, Class of 2008. All of these alums have been placed and would have had a so many other things to catch after the hectic year at ISB, but they instead chose to be here with us and help us to get inducted into ISB.

It was also great to see all the talent ISB has recruited this year. There are great artists who can sing, dance, play instruments and write and direct creative skits.

ISB also has been very successful in attracting more experienced people. This year there are about 70 students with more than 8 years while there were about 40 of them last year. In the general management club informal session the whole discussed around two topics - Leadership Programs and Executive Placement.

I have more or less made up my mind that I will join just two clubs - General Management club and the consulting club. I would like to invite as many senior people as possible for the speaker series. That way it would add value to the students and also would give a glimpse of ISB to the external world.

I am pretty happy with my decision to join ISB, in fact I would say thrilled, after meeting my batchmates. But as usual there are some studs and I hope they stick to the extra curricular activities. Lots of parties have been happening around but I have decided to get my complete sleep as the preterms are about to start from Monday.

It's really difficult to remember what is decriptive statistics and what is inferential statistics but I'm slowly getting in to the grove. Wish me best of Luck people.

No comments:

Post a Comment