Test

Test Testy

Sunday, April 29, 2007

The most boring world cup ends in the most boring way

It was no where near any of the previous world cup finals. It rained even on the day of final and the match was reduced to 38 overs a side and then later bad light was offered to batsmen, batsmen accepted and Australians started celebrating. Mcgrath had to put back the stump that he might have pulled out to keep as a souvenir of the last match he played. After that I didn't see the ending as it was too obvious.

Australia did what they planned to do - shatter Srilanka bowling and put on a great score. Srilanka did have a decent start until both Jayasurya and Sangakkara got out in quick succession.

But yesterday was not all that depressing. We had an excellent party on the campus. Nidhi Reddy organized the party and I think 80% of the Class turned up. Lots of music and lots of dancing for me. After the party I had spent almost two hrs with Mr. R discussing various topics. After a long time I had an open discussion with a new person. My complex way of thinking is getting more and more clear to me. I really don't know how to deal with it. Is it good, is it OK or is it not so?

Anyway have loads of reading to catch up. See you in a short while

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kiran, geeta naresh here, so u'r isb degree started good, i saw pics n didnt know u dance too. i'm in wipro gacchibowli so pass isb everyday. so winner is australia coz they wanted to be the winners i believe if u want to win badly u will.its as simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Geeta, thanks for the comments. Yes I do dance. I always tend to support the underdog, may be because I believe in miracles and may be I dislike monotony. Australians are becoming too perfect and anything too perfect is boring on Earth. May be Jayawardene badly wanted Srilanka to reach the final and they did. But may be he lacked the conviction and confidence that they can beat Austalia and win the Cup.

    Anyways I invite you to drop in sometime whenever you can find time. Even if I am in class you can meet my family and go around the campus.

    See you

    ReplyDelete