Test

Test Testy

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Last working day at office

Today will be my last working day at office. Officially I will be relieved on 9th but I don't think I will be doing any work on that day.

I started working way back in 1994 and since then it has been a tireless tirade. The first job as Sales officer with a publication company ended unceremoniously but after that every job change had been a very well thought and planned one.

I could manage all those changes with relative ease as the change was only for me. It feels a little odd to think that will not be working from 10th and also that I will not get paid. For the first time, I am full time into studies again after my Diploma. I really look forward for this college experience, something I have definitely missed.

ISB would be a interesting place with so many types of people. One of my learning goal is to understand so many diverse individuals and their motives.

Some of my goals at ISB are:
1. Know as many great people as possible
2. Establish a global network. Increase size and scope of my planet.
3. Reinvent myself
4. Develop and implement a Health Management Plan- Physical, Mental and Spiritual, as defined by WHO
5. Write papers/articles
6. Decide what exactly I'm going to do - immediately after ISB and long-term, both
7. Relax and Enjoy. Though a lot has ben said about the schedules and the pressure at ISB, I personally feel I am going to enjoy as I would be doing something I love - Learn, learn and learn
8. Play - whatever is possible at ISB
and I'm sure I would find few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment