Test

Test Testy

Monday, April 30, 2007

First day in class

Preterm sessions really helped in getting adjusted to sitting in a class for 2 hrs listening to someone while attempting not to fall asleep.

But the first day in Term 1 has been quite a good experience. It was amazing to see how a prof explained what maximization is using the example of reaching the top of a mountain. In the process he also explaing what a derivative is. The other class was not that simple and most of the class spent at least thirty min in explaining to each other after the class got over.

Sitting in the last row is certainly has a very good advantage - you can see everyone in the class without bending your neck. Certain people seem to have the knack of catching the attention of prof and asking questions after questions. I am really lagging behind. I don't know if I am able to understand everything right away or I am so confused that I can't clearly state what question I have.

Heard from others that there has been lot of arbit CP and there are already couple of mails in our section requesting people not to do so in our class. I have to wait and see how many would stick to that. But our section seems to be focused on studies and I feel I am in good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment