Test

Test Testy

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The journey begins

One of the goals that I have identified before joining at ISB is to play whatever is possible. Today I started that. As a part of the orientation we had played football and frisbie tournament. I am in E section and I think I have got fantastic section mates. We reached the semis in Football and we woun outright over the other two sections in the frisbie matches.

We had an alum who did a quick coaching and strategy in the middle when we are appearing to be loosing the lead. It worked wonders and after that we never looked back. I contributed my part by plying in both the matches and scoring one point in each. Overall it was a hectic day calling for both mental and physical attention and there is more now.

Also the dunking ritual has started with three guys from Sec E getting dunked. It included Arun from our Hyderabad gang.

I am slowly settling in and getting adjusted to hectic schedule. The day here is atleast three times more hectic than what it was at work.

I met Abhishek from 07 batch who is joining Mercer Management Consulting. He offered to support me in getting more details about Mercer HR consulting in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment