Test

Test Testy

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Reporting from ISB Hyderabad computer Lab

Finally the wait is over. I landed at ISB at 9:00 AM, checked in Student Village 1. Managed to finish the registration process by 12 noon, had lunch at Goel Dining Hall, received the laptop from the vendor and handed over the same to IT dept for configuration. Managed to find the computer lab and the first thing I've decided to do is write this post.

Lots of things happened in the last few weeks. Let me list down the titles of the two posts that I wanted to write based on what happened in the last few days, so that I don't forget them:

1. Right drivers for right performance and behavior - Indian Cricket as a case

2. Why most of my classmates from IT background crib about HR department? My experience and insights from a HR point of view.

That's all for now. Need to catch up with some sleep. Experience here till now has been very good but I can see that those who came late are standing in queue and waiting for their turn. I'm sure they wouldn't be delighted, but it's a part of the game.

The class size this year has been increased to 450 from last year's 418 and I'm in section-E. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment