Test

Test Testy

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Preterm starts

I have taken two preterm courses. The first sessions happened yesterday and it took me about 4 hrs of reading and referncing to make some sense out of what happened.

Before coming to ISB I was reading Jared Diamond's book - Collapse. It mainly dealt with ecosystem, economy and human adaptation. After reading that I was a little worried as I don't see any ecology except human dwellings near the place I live. But after coming to ISB that concern is gone as I got to see lots of sparrows, lizards, many other birds, Peacocks and peahens, wild rabbits and so on.

It's a nice thing to have a peacock or peahen roaming behind your studio and you can sit there watching it quietly through the glass door.

The heat is catching up in Hyderabad and yesterday I felt that the summer has actually got started. It was hot and the sun was blazing. It's almost 8:30 and I need to close this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment