Test

Test Testy

Friday, May 4, 2007

Some random thoghts

Each of us have some common/uncommon thing that we tend to to do whenever you find having lot of time but nothing to do. I too keep doing a slightly uncommon thing. Like a painter who keeps doing some sketching, I too do thought sketching. By thought sketching I am referring to verbalizing what you think others are thinking by reading from the non-verbal cues. At ISB it's very difficult to have that vaccuum, but I found sometime during today's session and did some interesting mind sketching. I am reproducing whatever I have written down, it may sound foolish even to me now, but I still want to just share my instinctive mind sketches. Here we go:

Let me take a backseat, I really don't care what is happening around, let me listen to others, why the obvious questions are repeated again and again, I know everything, what everyone else is saying I know that already, I am better than everybody, I am different, How good is the speaker, let me validate what I already know, I won't talk but I want to be a part of the discussion, can I, I'm better off without an MBA, but I'm here just to prove to others that I too can do something, I slogged hard, I'm start, I have certain desires, hope they get fulfilled without much effort, I hope I can utilise my seating advantage well, Why the hell I'm sitting here, do I know why I'm here, am I wise enough, looks like something important, let me take notes, they are talking non-sense let me take vengeance, let them know that I know, when would this end, how should spend my time this evening, I have been doing certain things and they are working great for me, I'm unique, all the others are very boring, why did ISB make this a graded course, do I need this, what would be served for lunch, do I have a 5 rupee coin for the coffee machine

I also managed to go aroung my SV and take few pics. I could locate a beautiful hibiscus, red chameleon and a peacefuly coexisting rock and tree, take a look at the pics:





No comments:

Post a Comment