Test

Test Testy

Friday, May 18, 2007

Facing the first hurdle - Best of Luck to everyone around

It has been almost 7 years I will be taking couple of tests today. The atmosphere here at ISB is war-like. Everyone is wishing each other good luck and all the spouses are praying to god and are ready to smear the Veera Tilakamu.

There is complete silence in the campus and I can see the student in everyone coming out completely for the first time. All the diversity is gone now and everyone is in the same mode.

From s learning perspective I find the exam concept very interesting and useful as long as the student is mature and balanced. It raises the stress levels and if you are able to control it from crossing the limits, the stress will make you put up extraordinary effort to fare well in the exam. Precisely that's what happened to a bunch of us. Because of the increased stress we have decided to get together and though there was no additional incentive, we shared what we know to each other and learned from each other. At the end we have much more clarity about the concepts. What happens in the exam is a different thing but this process has definitely increased the bonding between us.

One thing definitely separates a great place from a good place - The focus and committment of everyone to achieve the best in every circumstance and I can see that here in each student at ISB. It's like each one of us is on a mission and we are ready to support each other and I am confident to see great things happening at ISB once again.

I have volunteered to be a part of the Admissions Task Force and I am looking forward to that part of experience too.

Weather in Hyderabad is getting more and more hotter but this year I have already spent more than 3/4th of the summer without even realizing how hot it is. To be honest I am totally disconnected with the actual Hyderabad from last one month. The usual problems like water scarcity, traffic, power cuts are almost nonexistent. Thanks to ISB for building such a wonderful campus with excellent infrastructure.

Finally I urge you all the readers to Wish me and all my batchmates - Best of Luck for the exam

No comments:

Post a Comment