Test

Test Testy

Thursday, May 3, 2007

First week passes

The first week classes of Term-1 is over, but wait the work and reading are not yet over. There are two assignments and one quiz pending apart from the huge list of pre-reading work.

A sudden change of habits has definitely imbalanced by me. In the second class of Managerial Economics, the prof was doing some calculation and suddenly I opened my mouth and uttered six, don't ask me why I said that and where did that number came from, and the prof went silent for about 10 sec and said "Dude". It was a shocker for me and I couldn't quite understand why I uttered that word. I might have definitely appeared to be the biggest fool for him. Fortunately there is no CP for this course.

Despite being a voracious reader all the time, the amount of reading that I attempted would be almost equal to almost a year's quota. Normally I would borrow or buy and then for about a month or two would eat and sleep with it. But now, I don;t have that luxury anymore.

Lots of crazy things are happening in one of the courses. All those who made it to ISB are highly smart and also very competitive ad this makes CP a very big challenge. Some one raises his hand and prof says that he would only give him a chance if it is a question and the guy starts with, "I think." I never quite understood how can a question start with I think. Another guy starts doing all the math that he learnt with the prof and the prof unsuspectingly falls into his trap and the whole class misses about 5 min of valuable time. Finally all sorts of things are happening in this class. Only good thing is that we are all doing our reading and discussions and the prof is able to reasonably complete the part before the 2 hrs end.

And finally the rain god also seems to have understood that it's time to chill everyone and sent a downpour onto ISB. I wouldn't be surprised of it rained only at ISB as the heat last week, both the sun and the studies, went into it's all time peak for this year; it's quite common in Hyderabad to rain at place and be totally dry at another place that is about 5 km away.

It's time for me to chill and enjoy the long weekend. Will be back with some nice pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment