Test

Test Testy

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sleeping in the class

After the three hectic days that were spent in attempting the assignments I was really tired on Monday. And as the Statistics class was going I was slipping into a state of sleep despite all my attempts to be awake. While all this is happening our official photographer Mr. A managed to get couple of snaps and followed it up with couple of more snaps of mine speaking to the prof and he also gave them some funny names. Have a laugh at my cost :)


Caption: Sleep_Best


Caption: You had doubts after all that

Let me know if you have any other comments.

Credit for the nice pics goes to Ashish Naredi.

1 comment:

  1. hey kiran!!

    It was a total surprise to find these pics here man....Your are a real sport.

    Cheers to you.

    ReplyDelete