Test

Test Testy

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Miserable Makkadman

Makkadman, the indian version of friendly neighborhood Spiderman, has made my miserable for abot 2 hrs.

If you don't know who is makkadman - visit this site:

http://makkadman.com/


I was trying to get the help of Makkadman (our sec maneater aka monitor) to stop the spam that was going on about code of conduct. Instead of replying to the mail that was being circulated with our section, I accidentally replied to a mail that was sent to the complete batch, an Alum, GSB president and CCA head. As I have pressed the reply all, the mail seeking help from makkadman reached the inboxes of about 500 people and I realized the mistake only after the fateful mail reached my inbox. I did send a sorry mail and tried to recall the mail, the damage was done. I had received 10 phone calls and few advises about how to control damage.

Last two hours I had spent deleting all the recall success/failure messages. All my Section mates might have had lots of fun at my foolish behavior. The mail contained nothing offensive/abusive, it was more on the lighter side and I hope that it lightened the tense election atmosphere and that it has not earned me any enemies.

3 comments:

  1. Don't get serious dude!

    The batch has a lot of respect for you and that shall remain....

    things like this can happen.

    So chill

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all enjoy spam.. But it was something which made all of us laugh like anything... Good refreshment between the tense elections and serious studies.. thnx 4 the humour

    ReplyDelete
  3. No No

    I disagree - I am your enemy from now. I hate spam :-)

    ReplyDelete