Test

Test Testy

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Need help in changing the look and feel

This is an appeal to all the readers of this blog:

It has been more than six months that I started this blog. I did some experimentation with the format early and froze upon the current template.

I would like do some modifications to the look and feel of this blog. Let me if you can help me in doing that. Send me a mail with your contact details so that we can discuss and experiment with the template. My mail id: kiran.aalla@gmail.com

I would like to keep most of the current page elements but may be change the font, font size, background color, width etc.

I look forward for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiran,

    How you doing? Hope had a good break from exams & all geared with distant vision for Term 3.

    Well, as a regular reader of your blog, its my moral duty to comment on this post which was pending since long...!!!So, here are my few cents :

    1. You may change the aesthetic look of the blog by changing to some bright background color.

    2. Let the font size & color of the Title be distinct from the content.

    3. A very personal opinion : blue & brown dont make a great contrast. Try out some Asian Paints contrast :-)

    Hey the opinons are just suggestions. Surely, u would be the best judge of your blog...!!

    Will pen down more as thoughts pour in mind !!!

    Rachana

    ReplyDelete