Test

Test Testy

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Choosing a path

It has happened with me many times and it is happening once again. I had been at crossroads many times when I had to chose between a path that is well-known, comfortable and in which I am confident about not failing while the other path is a completely new one challenging me.

I come from a peasant family and prayer was never a regular to us. I used to visit the Ram Temple that was near our place at my village but after I moved to Hyderabad I must have visited a temple only once in a year or so. But since last 10 years I had been visiting Annavaram temple once every year. When i stand in front of the God and when it comes to making my wish, it was always the same - guide me to take the right path. It is time for me to make that wish once again.

It is time of transition at ISB as you have to start making choices but the situation that I described above is not about academic choices,it's something else. Coming to the choices we need to make at ISB there are too any of them - Exchange programs, active club contributions, indicative elective bidding, ELP, PAEV and so on.

I need to make a move now, I'll be back with more details shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment