Test

Test Testy

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

China calling

When in times of doubt, stay put, don't make hasty moves. This is what life has taught me. I have successfully bidded for the CEIBS exchange program. CEIBS is ranked 11th by Financial Times.

The rationale behind my decision to choose China over Europe and America is two-fold. First is the obvious one, China is the fastest growing economy in the world and there is a lot that can be learnt from China.

Second, the not so obvious one, we can expect a lot of learning from India to China and China to India. It would be a great advantage to understand the similarities and differences between these ecoomies.

One of my key goals at ISB was to get International exposure. I know that this decision would not make sense to lot of people I know but somehow I have a feeling that it would work and help me achieving my long-term goals.

I still have a day to finalize this. This whole episode reminds me of the famous historical chinese visitir - Huan Tsang and makes my inner explorer very excited.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,

    I think your approch really makes sense. I am also planning to go to go to China.. Presently enrolled myself for Mandarin Classes .

    Would look forward to hear your experince in China

    Sindhu

    ReplyDelete