Test

Test Testy

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Some thoughts

I just walked into office and found a message from my old colleague. I wrote a reply to him but felt that those thoughts are worth sharing with others. I have just removed his name from the message:

Hi S,

ISB program would be starting in mid-April. You are welcome to call me anytime, I would be more than happy to guide you.From your message I can sense what is going on with you but let me assure you, it's the same for everyone and everywhere.

In fact I am always surprised to see issues everywhere, right from the number one comppany in the world to the corner shop. I now started feeling that issues and problems are an indication of life, only place that is perfect and peaceful is death, nothing else, atleast in my experience till now. So take a deep breath and sigh a relief.

Yes, it help's to have a bird's eye view and then decide whether you are drifting or not. Coming to dragging, it's the difference between an Ox and a Dog going for a walk, you can choose which one to be.

In my twelve years of work life all I wanted from others was guidance and I know how valuablle it is. If you feel I am in a position to guide you, I will be more than happy to do that, as I mentioned earlier.
Regards
Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment