Test

Test Testy

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Grihapravesham - House Warming Ceremony

As planned I went to Habsiguda for the Grihapravesham. Mr.Jagannadham is a very good leader and lots of his colleagues turned. I met few of my Bakelite colleagues including RVS and SVSS. SVSS was President at Bakelite Hylam when I interacted with him. He was vrey happy to hear about the ISB admission thing and congratulated me. His expressions changed the moment he heard this news and he became far more pleasant than earlier. I was one of the few who left despite his advice, from Bakelite Hylam.

P.G. was not at home and I couldn't meet him. But he advised me to call his Bank colleague.

I have recently won a Sony Digital camera - entry level model. I had to pay 30% of the value as tax. These are some of the pictures I clicked with that camera today:

Mr and Mrs Jagannadham
Entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment