Test

Test Testy

Monday, January 1, 2007

The Beginning and You

In the beginning there was nothing. Then I was born in Year 1975, still there was nothing much

But with time, environment, and You, a lot happened. 31 years have passed and it's getting more and more interesting. For the first time in my life I have achieved my first Summit. Now I have sometime before I move on my journey to the next one. I felt it's time that I give myself sometime and do things that I enjoy the most - talk, talk, talk. My daily horoscope from Astrology.com is as below:

Dear Kiran,
Here is your horoscope
for Monday, January 1, 2007:


Talk, talk, talk. The chatter may be uproarious, but with all this electricity in the air connections are bound to happen. So keep flapping your gums. Something you say will strike a chord with just the right person.

I have therefore decided to start flapping not only my gums but also my fingers.

I'm very happy that "You" have been selected by Time Magazine as Person of the Year for 2006. I'm so happy because I've always seen and experienced that "You" are the one who makes a difference, in fact You have already made a difference to me.

Through this blog I want bring all about "You" and present it from my view so that it makes - "me, you and we," the name that I managed to register after about half an hour search.

Let me Wish "You" a very Happy and Prosperous New Year and then move on to flapping my gums.

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Good Beggining dude. When is the ISB meeting of our successful people from yahoo group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats buddy!

    It's a great feeling when u see people realising their dreams and winning..I hope u achieve ur bigger objectives in life as well.

    I applied in R2 and recived interview call... scheduled for 10th Jan...any advice for me!!

    thanks & regards...Aditya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aditya,

    Do write to me if you have any specific queries.

    Best of Luck
    Kiran

    ReplyDelete