Test

Test Testy

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Friends, friends and friends

Last two weeks I have spent meeting all my friends. Friends from school, from college, from my village, ex-colleagues, ex-bosses. This whole thing proved one important thing - world is small and circular and that "6 degrees of separation" is quite practical.

Read more about "Six degrees of separation" From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It also bought back all the memories and highlighted the changes that I had seen in last 18 years. I passed SSC (or Xth) in 1990 from a school named Unique Public School, which was established in 1988, located at Suryanagar, near Chintal in Hyderabad. That school was pretty small then but now it is doing very good. It was setup by a set of teachers and I heard that it is the best school in that area.

And yesterday I met my colleagues from Middle Earth Consultants. We had so much fun.

Every time I meet someone new I am able to find some connection almost always and it reinforces the world is small notion every time. And I expect the same in Delhi now and this makes Delhi more familiar that it is.

After a break of 50 odd days, I'm looking forward to some work and some money too :). I hope things would be smooth at Mumbai and then at Delhi. While there is so much to do, it is important that the basic things are taken care.

Having nothing to do, I started reading Chronicles of Narnia and I am quite enjoying the stories. The stories are definitely better than the movie. When you are reading such kind of stories, your imagination is much more powerful than what could be created on film. While the efforts of bringing such stories to movie screens is quite commendable, it never matches one's imagination. This is what I like about reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kiran... :)

    I have first visited your blog very recently(2weeks back) when i found u in verveearth !!

    Glad to hear that u have studied in Unique,Chintal. Even I stay in chintal. Though i never studied in Unique, i have many friends who have studied there. I was in KG when u have finished ur 10th!!

    i have learnt that u have moved to Delhi. where do u stay in Hyd ?(still in Chintal ??).

    By the way... I am Sundeep :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sundeep,

    Nice to hear from you. I was in Suryanagar to meet all my schoolmates. I am currently at Ramachandrapuram and would be moving to Delhi in a week. What do you do?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete