Test

Test Testy

Monday, May 12, 2008

Back with a bang

After taking a long break from active blogging, I have realized its time to get back.

I had been to Delhi twice during this time searched for a 2-bedroom flat in South Delhi successfully. I roamed around in the buses of Delhi on the Rapid Transit system and also in the expensive Delhi Autos apart from cabs.

Some things that I learned during this one month :
1. Why information has value
2. Ego is negative NPV
3. Brands are positive NPV and convey lot of hidden information. But there could be large gap between what your ad campaign says and what happens at ground zero.
4.

I am attempting to see if individuals like you and me can yield the corporate processes for everyone's benefit.

All in all Delhi was a mixed experience and I hope to see the better part of it when I move there in June.

I have been regularly going to ISB whenever I am in Hyd. Everytime I enter the campus, I feel I am entering a different world and after the Delhi trip more so. Class of 2009 is totally different from our batch.

Lots to write but nothing solid, anyways I made a restart and I hope to be regular.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Welcome back...
    I obsevred that most of the ISB blogs I've subscribed to arent updated lately.

    ReplyDelete