Test

Test Testy

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Change in Direction

Having managed to make a transition once again, I am not sure what I would writing on this blog that would continue to appeal to the readers. But in general I am interested in the following areas:
1. Self-development
2. Systems thinking
3. Environment
4. Social issues
5. Communication
6. New Business models and
7. ISB

I would appreciate if the readers of this blog take a couple of minutes and give me feedback about what they liked in this blog and what areas would interest you. After all this blog is about me, you and we together.

Before closing lemme add that placements are on even today and it seems that Satyam has made some very good offers. Hope that all my classmates are placed well and everyone is out from the placement process.

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. I'd prefer info on self-development and how to manage your career advancement when working in a highly competitive corporate environment.

    BTW, What is the job title of the position you accepted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kiran,
    How about "New Business Models" and ISB?
    Thanks for asking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. some time ago you had some insights into Microfinance.i guess you should continue writing on that topic as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kiran
    Have been regularly following ur blog since i got amission to isb.
    As of now my single point of interest was ISB.
    I guess as you get back to the corporate world you could write on career and business issues.

    ReplyDelete