Test

Test Testy

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is ICICI bank's service network choking?

Since I've moved to Delhi, I've been experiencing problems with ICICI bank's services, both on the internet and at the branch, leading me to feel that ICICI bank's service network is choking.

The overloading problem can be clearly seen on the faces of some ICICI employees. While some have been able to handle the constant pressure, few employees take it out on the customers. ICICI has been trying hard to keep pace with increasing customer base, their increasing demands using technology but seems like it is not being able to keep up with the pace.

I hope someone from ICICI reads this mail and takes it seriously. I am a satisfied customer of ICICI but I may not be if this continues further

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Aalla,

    Please write to us at headservicequality@icicibank.com with account, contact details and branch address referred in your posting. Please use subject line as " Comments from Site".


    Sincerely,

    Rakesh Sah
    Office of Head Service Quality, ICICI Bank

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,
    this seems working!
    Kudos to Rakesh for responding!
    Arent you pleasantly surprised with acts like this?
    Sri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was greatly surprised to see Rakesh responding. This surely opens up a new dimension in Indian Customer Service practices. Imagine Head Customer Service going to blogs and reading them regularly and I think Rakesh did that well though I'm not sure how he landed on this blog. But surely this is a great beginning.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete