Test

Test Testy

Friday, October 26, 2007

Great News

It's a great news for me and I hope all the readers would share the joy with me. Our team - Rao Korupolu, Anand Narasimhan, Ankush Wadhera, Jaspreet Sidhu and me have made it to the top ten in Innovation Challenge 2007.



Check out the below link:
Who made it to Innovation Challenge 2007 Finals
We are ISB_E_01.

Apart from us another team made it to the final. We would be traveling to US in November to take part in the Final.

Though I would've liked to post in detail about the whole thing, I am really hard pressed for time. I am currently working in 6 different groups on different projects and my calendar is already over pouring.

Whoever is reading this post, wish our team good luck.

5 comments:

  1. kiran anna,fantastic effort...u and ur team should make our country proud in US..A HERO(kiran) WILL RISE...and there u are.WISH U ALL THE VERY BEST...Vijayam meedhe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATB guys...Fly high with ISB flag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kiran, Wish u all the very best

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Kiran,

    Its impressive... We are all with u.... just go and bang it.... All The Best....Ram

    ReplyDelete