Test

Test Testy

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

10000+

That's the number of hits on this blog till now since Nov 2006. In that my own visits would be around 300-400. But the fact that I could communicate my thoughts and ideas with so many passive and some active readers(those who leave comments)itself is amusing.

I never thought something (a blog) like this would ever come into existence but wished that something like this is available. Though the current level of IT enablement is nowhere near the ideal state (I think it can never be), many interesting trends can be observed. The current set of developments are being driven by non-technical businessmen contrasted to the earlier periods when technical geeks ruled the development space.

We are pretty busy with our preparations for the finals and Term 5 assignments and pre-reads are keeping us busy. I am trying hard to keep abreast with everything but I am definitely falling behind in some areas if not all. I hope I will be able to do the catching up by the end of this term.

Some of us who started liking the campus have realized the fact that we have finished the first half and the path before is downhill and we will go much faster than the previous part. Co 2009 admissions process must be on and all the applicants must be eagerly waiting for the interview calls and isb-pgp group mails.

I wish all the applicants best of luck. Just remember, be yourself, give your best shot and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment