Test

Test Testy

Friday, August 31, 2007

Meeting with Mr. Naidu

Finally I met Mr. Chandrababu Naidu today at his office. What motivated me to meet is something very idiosyncratic but I believe I had a reason.

I shall write in detail what was my motivation and how the interaction was.

Term 3 had been the most grilling till now but it also had a great deal of learning value in it. In fact it was built on the first two terms and we could see us making lot of progress.

I am still trying to figure out how to post audio files on the blog and will start doing so as soon as I find a way.

Today I visited Ivy Comptech and met some of my old colleagues. I was very hapy to hear from them that I had lost a lot of weight.

I had also been attending all the Spanish classes regularly and I think I made some good progress. Good to see that I am making progress on my non-academic goals too.

Placement related activity is getting started at ISB. The first recruitment activity would be by an International Consulting Firm and the Consulting club is gearing up with lots of activities with the help of alums.

There would be lot of activity during term 4 and I think I will be irregular during this term too but I will try be more active.

1 comment:

  1. will wait for more info on the x-CM meeting thing. and did you meet individual capacity or as a rep of the school

    ReplyDelete