Test

Test Testy

Monday, March 26, 2007

Two more weekends

Last two weeks have been hectic and saw lot of action. I'm not talking about the world cup or the gruesome murder of Woolmer but I'm referring to action in my personal front.

I have been to Annavaram and then for a couple of days to Vizag Rishikonda beach resort. This weekend I have managed to finish lot fo pending things such as aplying for original degree from the university, meeting my jigree dost and so on. Few highlights about Annavaram:

Throughout India there is a common practise to conduct a pooja called Satyanarayana Swamy Vrat on occasions such as Gruh Pravesh (House warming ceremony), Marriage etc. Annavaram is the place where this particular god resides. The hill on which the temple is located is called Ratnagiri and there is a small river by name Pampa next to it. Another speciality of this place is that all trimurthy - three gods namely Vishnu, Siva and Brahma are present in the same temple.
There are two levels in the temple, in the ground floor you have the feet of Satyanarayana swamy and that is a represenation of Brahma. In the top floor Satyanarayana swamy (Vishnu) along with Padmavathi and Lord Siva.

Everyday couples come from different places and perform the vrat in the temple.

From Annavaram we went to Vizag and stayed at Rishikonda APTDC punnami resort. I met a very good friend of mine who is into share broking. We had some nice time at the beach. When I woke up the next day morning and trying to get the sunrise view, I realized that it was Solar eclipse. I managed to click few snaps of the eclipse. As I was near the ocean I went for a bath in the ocean - Samudra snan.

This weekend, we, ISB admits hyderabad, met for dinner at Blue Fox minerva Grand, Secunderabad. On Sunday I attended an engagement and I was the official photographer there clicking pictures left and right (it was a digital camera).

Today I'll be going to Andhra Bank to finish loan formalities.

Another surprising happened yesterday. My old colleague Geeta Naresh, currently with Wipro, Gachibowli had called up and informed me that my picture has come in the Times of India second page. It was a pleasant surprise to find the picture of the OBT program that I conducted when I was with Middle Earth Consultants about 2 years ago at Infosys Hyderabad campus.

Nothing specific about that program or me was mentioned, the article was about adventure based learning. I think Nitin Sanker, Principal Consultant, Middle Earth must have handed over that snap to TOI.

Find below the scanned images:







more at: http://www.mecindia.in/march25th.html

No comments:

Post a Comment