Test

Test Testy

Monday, March 12, 2007

ISB Update: Preterm troubles

One more month to go, but looks like the troubles have already started. Took two preterm tests - cleared one and couldn't clear one. I have realized that my stats knowledge iss very basic and just before that in the morning I was promising couple of other admits that i will help them in stats. I need help now. I could clear accounts test and yet to take the quant test.

Troubles apart, we had lot of fun yesterday morning. All the ISB Hyderabad admits met up at Barista, Jubilee Hills once again. Barista appears to be the favorite one and I'm sure we will drop in even after the course starts at ISB.

There were five new admits who came to the yesterday meet. We missed on Arjun's intro, in all the meets he used to be one to start the round alomost everytime. Ashish's intro about his surname which goes as "Na rao Na reddy but my surname is naredi" seems to be getting little old as couple of others stressed on the Reddy and the Rao being their surname.

Till now I have met about 25 admits fromm Hyderabad and I'm sure there will be another 15 of them who didn't appear at the meets for various reasons. We can safely assume that there will be 40 admits from Hyderabad.

All in all it was great fun and all kinds of topics were discussed, right from laptops, loan application, weight reduction, hair saloon to a quiz on Harry Potter. We planned another meet on 31st March of 1st April and I hope that we will have full house then. Some pictures that I took yesterday:
It's me, Pooorvee and Krishna Chaitanya
Karthik, Yeswanth, Prashanth(hope I'm not wrong), Prashanth's wife (name ??)
Preethi, Ratnakar and Priyanka
Meghna, Anand, Charanya, Karuna, Sravanthi and Jagan
Ashish Naredi, Madhu, Rudraksh, Saraswati, Namrata, Poorvee, Nidhi Reddy and Sumiti Tayal

2 comments:

  1. Arey bhai,

    When others start using your quote, it doesn't become 'old', it becomes 'gold!' ;-)

    Aur waise bhi boss, you people only pester me to give the same intro again and again na....

    Chalo, par ab se, I wont use the intro.....will think of soemthing else :-)

    ReplyDelete