Test

Test Testy

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Assessing creativity using dumb-charades

Day before we had a small gathering in SV1. We had nice food and enthusiasts also had booze after which we played some nice games. While playing dumb-charades I realized that this game requires lots of imagination and creativity and non-verbal communication skills. It also requires the ability to relate with people.

It would be good idea to use this game as an assessment tool in informal settings and verify findings from other activities.

Today I attended my diploma classmate's marriage at Champapet. This place is about 30kms from Gachibowli and it took me an hour to go there. I met some old colleagues from Bakelite Hylam, Nacharam apart from my JNGP classmates and collegemates. It was interesting to see people who are working in so many diverse areas.

At ISB we are struggling to finish the last few assignments. I can now say that some courses in Term 8 is a little drag. ISB is getting ready for the next batch and I am sure they must be raring to go. My only suggestion for Co 09 is to have fun till April comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment