Test

Test Testy

Monday, December 31, 2007

Thank you Year 2007

It's time to say thank you and good bye to 2007. A year that has been a year of learning. A year during which I have realized many of my goals while being a mixed bag in terms of achievements and failures. A year that made me realize that certain things won't change. A year that showed why achieving ideal state is so difficult and why the difficulty in itself is important. But 2007 will remain permanent in my memories.

I have met so many people during this year, some of them became my friends and some remained acquaintances. I have read 10 times more than what I would read in a typical year.

I Wish you all A Very Happy New Year and Pray to God to make 2008 a more peaceful year than 2007 was. It's time for mankind to forget differences and move forward together.

Deseo un muy feliz año nuevo

2 comments:

  1. Wish u a very happy and joyful new year bhayya.
    May ur success in 2007 carry forward to 2008 and failures help you to perform even better as you always believe in experimental learning.
    I urge you to continue blogging even after you get out of ISB and reflect your thoughts and ideas througout the year.

    Regards
    Pavan Sarva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pavan. I wish you a great year and wish you all the best.

    My blogging wouldn't be restricted to ISB and I would continue blogging.

    Regards
    Kiran

    ReplyDelete